Hey, guys! It's Vlady.
As you already know, there are only 8 days until Christmas arrives! It will be so awesome, I love snow and Christmas lights, walks in the park, or just staying inside, drinking hot chocolate. The athosphere is relaxing and comfortable. This time, I'm going to spend the Christmas Eve with my family, my aunt, my cousins aaand more. Oh my God, it's going to be wooow.
Diy - Christmas cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Mix confectioners' sugar, butter or margarine, egg, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Divide dough into halves. On lightly floured cloth-covered board, roll each half out to 3/16 inch thick. on lightly floured cloth-covered board. Cut into Christmas shapes.
- Bake on parchment lined baking sheets for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool on wire racks and decorate as desired.